The Notable Books Blog will include notable book lists from a variety of sources (not just the New York Times). Notable book lists will begin with 2007 lists. Please leave a comment on this post if you find other interesting most notable lists!
Although there will be no formal challenge guidelines, participants to this blog will be encouraged to challenge themselves to read books from the lists and post reviews to this blog. Cross posting to personal blogs is permitted (and encouraged!).
The "rules" are simple.
- Sign up by posting a comment to this post with your email address. You will then be invited to join the blog. **Please note, to protect the privacy of your email address I will delete your comment as soon as I send you the invitation to join.
- Please only post reviews about notable books listed on the blog
- Label your posts this way: using your name and the list name (example: Wendy, 2007 NYT Most Notable). Please do not use the title of the book in your labels. To search for reviews on specific books, please use the Blogger Search feature in the upper left hand corner of the blog.
- You create your own reading list; there is no minimum number of books to read. Feel free to substitute out books on your list or change your list to meet your personal reading needs and goals.
- Overlaps with other challenges are allowed.