Monday, October 26, 2009

Starting Over

I know it has been a long time since I posted anything but now that things have clam down some, well at least I hope they did. I am back posting what I have read and also I still watch my Spanish soaps those two are what have kept me going.

Three months ago my father past away at the age of 85 he had Parkinson's which he suffer so much he was in so much pain it came to the point were we couldn't take care of my dad so we had to do the hardest thing which was put him in a nursing home he hated there and wanted to come home which broke my heart. In Feb he got sick and caught pneumonia, we knew if he were to get it again he would not make it. On Fathers day he had a cold which again turned into pneumonia he past away July 31st we were all there.

I never in a million years thought that I would see my dad take his last breath, I could see how much he had been suffering so when he died I left a piece come over me just know that he is in a better place and not suffering though I miss him and there are times I forget his is gone, I remember going to the nursing home I would tease him and say OK don't bother me I am going to read. He knew how much I love books he would always tell me how many books do you have three hundred I said no not that much he said but I'm close.

I got a netbook which I love so much it's mostly for the Internet to be honest I totally forgot about my blogg since I hardly went on the computer then it hit my yeah I can start working on it again. So here I am I have read 31 books this year which I was hoping to read more I am hoping to read 50 so that is my goal wish me luck.

As for my Spanish soaps Old ones finish and new ones starts that's what I like about them I am watching a couple of them now. I have to put new pictures up so come back and see what I have done.

Until then
Happy Reading
Lisa

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Sorry to hear about your dad.

ImageNations said...

sorry and I wish you good luck in your reading.