- FALLING MAN, by Don DeLillo
- LATER, AT THE BAR: A Novel in Stories, by Rebecca Barry
- THROW LIKE A GIRL: Stories, by Jean Thompson
- THE INVISIBLE CURE: Africa, the West, and the Fight Against AIDS, by Helen Epstein
- LONG WAY GONE: Memoirs of a Boy Soldier, by Ishmael Beah.
- FIELDWORK, by Mischa Berlinski
- THE ARCHIVIST'S STORY, by Travis Holland
THE BOY IN THE STRIPED PAJAMAS, by J. Boynecompleted 3.20.08 Review Here
- ORACLE BONES: A Journey Between China's Past and Present, by Peter Hessler
There is NO WAY I'll be able to read all these and finish my other challenges too. This is my "dream list". I'll set my goal for 3 since I'm getting in over my head with challenges and the # of books I'll need to read. I guess that why they're called challenges!